Sunday, April 4, 2010

Pictures of Church

Just to give you an idea of what our church looks like.
And this is a very nice church building compared to many other smaller works and churches outside of Lusaka.

One side


Another side


You notice how everyone is packed in the rows pretty good. Makes for some very hot services, in the morning.

This is the "cry room" also the foyer and entry way.
As you can see several mothers have their babies and children out here during the service.


And the bathroom. Not an essential part to show you, but when you are waiting in line at your church bathroom, you can be thankful!
There are 2 toilets. (And you saw the number of people that attend.)
I always carry some toilet paper in my purse because probably only about a third of the time is there any in here. Same with the soap. And I don't know about your kids, but my little ones always have to go to the bathroom at church.





Our very first week at church in Zambia, I took Jackson into the bathroom, and there was a line, and one of the women said, "Ah-Ah, these babies ( referring to a few other little kids that were in there ) they can just go outside, get out!"
He stayed with me and I did take him to the bathroom, but I thought it was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment