Monday, April 19, 2010

Comment Moderation

Hi Friends,
I just decided to go ahead and figure out how to moderate the comments. So thank you to those that have written comments. Since it is a public blog a few times I have gotten links to others I don't know leaving a comment and then pointing me to their blogs. So this way they will come through an email and then I will be able to have them put up. Also, this way I think anyone, "anonymous" without a google account can leave a comment as well. So if you'd like, try it out.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Megan, I have tried to comment in the past and was not able to have it record, and I'm pretty computer illiterate, so I just let it go! I just wanted to say, that I've so enjoyed your blogs and keeping up with your family. (I'm Stephann McDearmon, Megan and Katryn's mom). Ever since Kat went to Zambia we have had a special place in our hearts for the people and children there. Katryn was able to share so much with us about her love and enthusiasm for that people and country that we feel a bond in some way! I also co-ordinate the Third Watch letters for the women in our church, so I sent them out when I recieve them from Karen.
    I appreciate your expressions of what you are going through as a mother and wife in a new country and not only hearing your thoughts but your interpretations of what the kids are going through. My husband and I had to move to French speaking Quebec years ago, and it was a very lonely time for me, and for my children and little things like getting sent a favorite cereal in the mail was a big event!
    Please be assured of our prayers for you and your family, and for the work there in Lukasa. I am especially interested in your work with the orphans and the prospect of this girls orphanage opening up. We shall be in prayer for God's blessing on these efforts.
    Love in Christ,
    Lysanne Belke

    ReplyDelete